Terms and Conditions
Please, read these terms carefully before you commit to do business with us. You are most welcome to ask for clarification of any of the points below. The term "supplier" in this document shall refer to Party Equip.
- We charge 40% refundable deposit (RD) for all the equipment hired. This is 40% of the total value of all equipment hired including the value of any equipment offered to hire/rent for free and excluding the value of consumables and services. This RD is fully refunded ONLY when:
- All equipment is received in their Original Quantities,
- All equipment is received Clean and Dry, unless a cleaning service has been requested.
- All equipment is received Packaged as booked
- All equipment is received in their Good Working Conditions,
- All equipment is received Without any defects or imperfections,
- All Equipment is returned On Time as booked unless some arrangements have been agreed on.
- If any of the above conditions are not met, a deduction is effected accordingly as remedy or to rectify the situation. Therefore, RD can be partially refunded or not refunded at all dependent on the circumstances.
- In case the cost to replace lost/damaged equipment exceeds the prepaid RD, excess amount will be invoiced to the customer. In case the customer does not pay for loss/damage, legal action will be considered against them.
- We recommend that customers submit their booking requests at least 5 days before collection/delivery date to allow us better preparation.
- Customers are allowed to make changes to their order or to cancel any unwanted orders at least 5 days before the collection/delivery date. Unwanted orders will cost us if they are not cancelled on time.
- Cancellations for large orders that have been paid for must be cancelled at least 5 days before they are due to be collected/delivered. Otherwise the prepaid sum will be forfeited.
- All payments must be cleared before equipment is delivered or any service or any service is rendered.
- Where the customer is collecting the equipment, payment can be done before or on the day of collection.
- However, for large orders worth at least £300, the customer must pay 60% of the total invoice as holding fee before equipment is collected. The remaining balance can be paid on day of collection. In case of delivery required, all the amount must be paid upfront.
- As a customer, please examine the equipment for any noticeable damages/defects and make sure these defects are acknowledged by the supplier. Any equipment that has factory defects will be withdrawn. In the vein a customer can refuse to include in their order, any equipment with imperfections that renders it unusable/unsafe for purpose.
- The supplier will make sure that orders are ready for collection/delivery on time as booked by the customer. The equipment must be clean, dry, as described and in good working conditions.
- In terms of chafing fuel, the supplier shall not be liable for the malfunctions of the product when supplied with the chafing equipment or purchased separately. The guarantee given is that of the manufacturer.
- The customer is liable for any loss/damage of equipment while in their care. Therefore, before committing to hire any equipment, please read and understand our Damage and Loss Recovery Policy for charges per item.
- For any equipment that is returned not cleaned properly, damp, and not repacked as obtained, the customer will be charged £10. Dampness will cause our equipment to rust rendering it unsafe to use.
- In any event that the customer can no longer clean the equipment, please be sure to return the equipment on the same day of your event or early morning of the next day. In addition, the customer must pay for the cleaning service according to the current charges from our website.
- The customer is responsible for collecting and returning all the equipment hired at the agreed date and time unless other new arrangements have been negotiated. Any missed returns will incur a surcharge of £2 a day (Monday-Friday) and £5 for every Saturday and Sunday.
- If a customer has purchased extra fuel but did not use it, the customer can return the fuel for a full refund. However, make sure this fuel is not partially spend tempered with (opened and resealed). Please make sure that the fuel is stored in favourable conditions if you intend to bring it back for a refund.
Last updated on 02/10/2017